Balian Beach is one of the most relaxing destinations on Bali. It is famous for it’s excellent surf but has much more to offer. It is the place where people come to and don’t want to leave. Stay here a few days and you will fall under it’s magical spell of peace and beauty.
Some things to do:
- Walk along the beach or river and watch the local fishermen cast their nets.
- Yoga classes are available in the village or on the beach. Contact us if you want private yoga classes or surf lessons.
- Explore the nearby palm groves or rice paddies.
- Make a pilgramage to the beautiful temple Purah Rambut Siwi which is located on the beach to the west of Balian.
- Attend a mekepung, one of West Bali’s infamous bull races.
- Visit West Bali National Park (Taman Nasional Bali Barat in Bahasa Indonesia) is the most north-westerly point of Bali.
- Visit Jatiluwih rice terraces which is a Unesco world heritage site
- Drive 25 minues west to the famous Medewi point break